Our dry cargo service is the simplest and most common one we offer. It has been developed to ensure the safe and efficient shipment of any containerised cargo.
For most of our customers, this service provides the support and equipment to move some of the world’s most commonly traded commodities such as paper, white-goods and scrap metals; however we understand that not all cargoes are quite this straightforward.
We’ve learned how to safely handle, stow and transport more complex cargoes, in turn allowing us to extend our dry cargo services to customers looking to ship food-grade, hazardous and rare/precious cargoes.
- Customized freight solutions at competitive pricing
- Timely alerts and notices with track-and-trace monitoring
- ISF filing and full customs clearance
- Local trucking and door-to-door delivery
- Storage and warehouse options
- Complete purchase order management
If you would like to contact us and discuss the import and cargo services we can offer, please feel free to write, call or fax us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Supply chain sustainability is a trending topic nowadays because of people’s growing awareness to keeping the Earth. The container shipping industry’s been very unprofitable over the past 3-5 years. Making things worse, earnings have.